Saturday, July 19, 2014
Saturday Shopping Haul
1. At Kohl's I picked up a pair of Cubic Zirconia stud earrings for dirt cheap. They were marked down for $2.40 + plus I had a 15% off coupon.
2. I also found a Lauren Conrad striped jumper [that is more of a summer weight] marked down to $10.80 + the 15% off coupon and a $5 off coupon.
3. At H&M I was able to found some good things in the clearance area, plus they were an additional 50% off the lowest price. As you can see, I really walked into a great sale, which is always a good thing. I was able to find a pair of bootcut jeans [that I can wear with heeled shoes] for $10, and a short-sleeved sweater top for $3.50. I think these would look beautiful together with some booties, when it is cooler outside.
4. H&M also had some tee shirts that were like my dream tee. They feature a loose fit, cover the rear & front [but go up a bit on the sides], and have a tiny pocket. The other great thing is that were only $9.95, so I picked up two, one in black & the other in cream. Oh, yes, also I had a $5 off coupon for my purchase.
5. When walking around the mall, I decided to stop into SIX to look over their adorable accessories. It turns out that a bunch of their jewelry was marked down to $1.99, so I picked up five pairs of earrings.
This evening I'm watching season four of That Girl! and working on editing some YouTube videos. What are y'all doing tonight?
Hi! Do leave a comment for we love to hear from our readers. We do read every comment, but sometimes we don't have time to reply right away to your question.
Please, no spam. And if you use the Anonymous setting please use your name, or internet nickname. Thank you!
Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it all. Just keep it to yourself. I don't want arguments to start, or have feelings hurt. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful.
~Ashley & Gabrielle
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I like to see your hauls in picture format like this! It's nice :) Looks like you found some great deals!ReplyDelete
dance a real
All those big hanging earrings are so beautiful cannot get enough!ReplyDelete