I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas! I know I did. We had just a quite day at home. I read my new books over, and over again. :) And gazed at my new sewing patterns trying to find supplies to make them - and I did. The blessings of having a huge stash. :) I just need to buy boning and zippers.
1. Blueprints of Fashion 1940s & 1950s
2. Vintage Hairstyling
3. Costume Close-Up
4. Costume in Detail
5. Summer Shade Jumper (Marie-Madeline Studio)
6. Ladies' 1780s Portrait Dress Pattern (Sense & Sensibility Patterns)
7. Mint Chocolate Bar
8. 3 Pairs of Earrings (one pair I will be returning)
9. Bracelet (made by my sister, Hanne-col)
10. Gluten-Free Candy Canes
11. Snowman Brooch
One of my new tea cups from Starbucks. I LOVE them!
1. Necklace made by my sister, Hanne-col. 2. Robe
And on Christmas Eve the Astaire & Rogers DVDs I won arrived in the mail! It was like receiving another Christmas present. I've already watched Shall We Dance and Follow the Fleet.
So how was your Christmas? Right now, I'm making two 1780s dresses. One will be made out a white on white cotton fabric for a day dress. While the other one, will be made out the leftover fabric from my formal for a ball gown. :) Also I can't wait to buy supplies to fix my hair in vintage styles - mostly 50s & 60s. :)