Saturday, July 19, 2014
Saturday Shopping Haul
1. At Kohl's I picked up a pair of Cubic Zirconia stud earrings for dirt cheap. They were marked down for $2.40 + plus I had a 15% off coupon.
2. I also found a Lauren Conrad striped jumper [that is more of a summer weight] marked down to $10.80 + the 15% off coupon and a $5 off coupon.
3. At H&M I was able to found some good things in the clearance area, plus they were an additional 50% off the lowest price. As you can see, I really walked into a great sale, which is always a good thing. I was able to find a pair of bootcut jeans [that I can wear with heeled shoes] for $10, and a short-sleeved sweater top for $3.50. I think these would look beautiful together with some booties, when it is cooler outside.
4. H&M also had some tee shirts that were like my dream tee. They feature a loose fit, cover the rear & front [but go up a bit on the sides], and have a tiny pocket. The other great thing is that were only $9.95, so I picked up two, one in black & the other in cream. Oh, yes, also I had a $5 off coupon for my purchase.
5. When walking around the mall, I decided to stop into SIX to look over their adorable accessories. It turns out that a bunch of their jewelry was marked down to $1.99, so I picked up five pairs of earrings.
This evening I'm watching season four of That Girl! and working on editing some YouTube videos. What are y'all doing tonight?