Friday, July 18, 2014
Friday Adventures + OOTD
1. I was really excited to pick up some fresh mozzarella for some sandwiches that I saw on Pinterest at Trader Joe's. I have never had fresh mozzarella before, so I'm excited to try it out.
2. I had to pick up a iced chai tea latte from Starbucks, since I was all out of chai. Gotta have my caffeine fix.
3. My outfit for today was kept simple, but cheery with: AG Stevie Ankle Jeans [Anthropologie] thrifted | Sherlock Tee [made by me] | Relic Handbag [Kohls] | Flats [Target].
4. I picked up two DVDs from Half-Price: Season 4 of That Girl! & State of the Union .
5. As you can see, I also picked up two vinyl movie soundtracks: Love Story & Cleopatra.
6. Half-Price also had some really nice old vinyl records from the late 1940s/early 1950s in the clerance section: The Music of Irving Berlin: Al Goodman and his Orchestra, "Rhapsody in Blue" played by: Jose and Amparo Itubi, and Mary Martin in "Anything Goes".
This evening I'm going to be watching a bunch of movies & perhaps some TV shows, eat pizza for dinner, and have ice-cream for dessert. But first, I need to tidy up my room, wash my clothes, and put all the dishes away from yesterday. Yeah, I'm going to need to come up with a routine in the coming days on when to do what.