You know what, guys? I seriously think that autumn is my favorite season for various reasons. You can wear boots of all kinds, wear scarves & jackets, the fun plummy/berry toned makeup, and then there are all the fun Starbucks drinks. Oh, and the autumn candles at Bath & Body Works are my favorite! To say the least, I'm excited to share my top picks of things I would love to own this autumn [or similar options].Forever 21 Textured Faux Leather Jacket [$44.80] -- I've been really into leather jackets lately. Of course, it is way too warm to wear any right now, but I would love to own either a black or tan faux leather jacket. Especially since I'm really into Parisian and classic styles right now.
2. Steve Madden Heaven Leather Ballet Flat [$39.95] -- Umm...I don't own ANY black flats. In fact, my only black pair of shoes all feature a heel or wedge. Also, I'm applying to some fashion/beauty jobs right now, and I feel like a pair of classic black ballet flats are seriously needed in my wardrobe. I'm hoping to pick up a pair today, as I have a DSW $10 off coupon and a gift card.
3. J.Crew Factory Printed Draped Tank [$39.50] -- I love a classic striped top, and this looks like a great basic to be added to my wardrobe.
4. Two Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection [$36] -- Recently I've been really eyeing the Two Faced products, not sure why. Anyhow this eyeshadow palette as really jumped out at me & the colors look beautiful. Has anyone tried out the Two Faced eyeshadow palette's? Let me know what you think about them down in the comments.
5. Bath & Body Works Vanilla Chai 3-Wick Candle [$22.50] -- I haven't smelled this candle yet, but it sounds amazing! I adore chi tee all year-round, so to say the least I'm excited to check this candle out. I just hope it doesn't smell too sweet, as I can't really stand those: only fresh or spicy scents.
6. Two Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Peony [$21] -- Yes, another Two Faced product. Of course, I had to included one lip product in this wish list. If you know me, I like to keep at least 5-10 lip products in my handbag. Crazy I know. Anyhow, I swatched this product back at the end of July & I really loved color payoff -- just haven't purchased it yet.
7. J.Crew Factory Midrise Skinny Cord [$64.50] -- As I've mentioned before, I love J.Crew's jeans since they fit me perfectly [which is hard for me, since most jeans gap in the back or are too baggy in the calf area]. To say the least, I would love to try their cords out sometime, since my Mum & sister, Gabrielle love them.
What is on your autumn wish list?