1. Crown Vintage Tabitha Bootie [$59.95] -- Every lady needs a pair of booties in her life. They go with dresses, skirts, jeans, trousers, etc.... literally everything in your wardrobe, and they always add a stylish touch to any outfit. Depending on what colors you wear most, a taupe & black pair could be great additions to add to your shoe collection. Of course, if this certain pair is too much for your budget, you can find a good pair at any price-point these days.
2. H&M Knit Striped Pencil Skirt [$12.95] -- Stripes always look classy & chic. Add a tee shirt, booties, and either a scarf or jacket [or perhaps some earrings too] -- and you have a comfy & stylish outfit for those days when you want to stay in your leggings or sweatpants.
If you are worried about the knit skirt being too tight on you, try going up one or two sizes up for a looser fit.
3. Hannah Everly Pink Elephant Skirt [$49.99] -- Sometimes you may just want to look a little more put together, but kinda quirky too. This is when the Pink Elephant skirt from Hannah Everly comes in handy. I have one of her burgundy bow skirts, and the quality is top-notch! [Hmm...perhaps I should style that skirt soon on BF.]
4. BITE Beauty Lipstick Duo [$12] -- Every girl who loves lip products [or makeup], needs to have a go-to lipstick that looks great with very little effort or with much makeup on the face. For me, that is the Lychee/Musk lipstick duo from BITE Beauty. The colors look great on me, are neutral looking, and add color to my face [making me look like I have makeup on].
::Tidbits about the Lipstick::
Created with natural and food-grade ingredients, BITE Beauty lip products do not contain petrochemicals and are certified gluten-free. There are no Parabens, Sulfates, or Phthalates in their lipsticks.
5. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream [$8.99] -- Easy to apply, adds some coverage, light-weight, and even-tones the skin. My favorite way to apply it is with a Beauty Blender [$19.95] or the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge [$5.99].
6. Yes To Cucumbers Face Towelettes [$6.99] -- Perfect for those days & nights when you don't want to take the time to do your full skincare routine. There are other brands out there that are good too: Simple & Boots No7 -- or even the Yes To Grapefruit ones [they also just came out with a Yes To Coconut line].
7. Della "Vintage Coral" 13" MacBook Case [$42] -- I wouldn't want to lug around a purse & laptop bag, so I would protect my MacBook by putting it in this adorable Della case [that can be found online on their website] within my back-bag or tote bag.
::Tidbits about the Company::
Della works directly with a community of women in Ghana, West Africa to facilitate their economic independence and skills & education training. You can find out all about them here.
8. J.Crew Factory Matchstick Jeans [$29.50] -- I seriously love my J.Crew jeans. They fit me perfectly & are comfy to wear. If you want to look more put together, I recommend that you pick out a pair in a darker wash over a lighter wash [they will also help you look slimmer].
9. H&M Cardigan [$34.95] -- Cardigans & Jumpers are a must have for me anytime of the year, but come Autumn and Winter time and they become a necessity. I like to pick out ones that look classic, yet showcase my style, and are comfy & warm. My favorites have come from H&M over the past year.
10. H&M Basic Jersey Tee [$9.95] -- I have several of these tee shirts in my wardrobe right now [picked them up a few weeks ago] in black & cream, and they are so comfy & soft. You wouldn't believe that they are only $9.95, as they feel like a much higher-end type of tee shirt. Also, the tee shirt comes down lower on your front & rear when wearing pants.
What are your Back-To-School picks? Let me know, down in the comments.