1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?Definitively night time. My whole life I have been a night owl. I have just always been more wide awake after 8:00PM. Whoo goes there? :-)
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
Ice-Cream!!!! I love ice-cream, it is my favorite dessert/snack! Has been my whole life.
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
To live in a house with history! With a attic full of treasures, and maybe a mystery for me to solve!
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
The new me. After I've become gluten-free in January, I have changed - for the better. I'm happier, hum/sing random Disney songs or movie themes, more sociable, can work harder, and think more clearly. Before, I was, let me say, more grumpy and not all that sociable. And my new self sometimes drives my siblings crazy!
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
Um, this is a hard question. If I go by the clothes I would have to say The Dick Van Dyke show. I just love Laura's clothes! I don't know why, but I have come to really love the early 60s for clothing. In fact, a good many of the patterns I have bought lately are from that era. :P And I use to say I didn't like the 60s. Now I just say, "I love every era, for each one has something nice. Yes, even the 1920s, 70s, 80s, and 90s." :)
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
To be able to act, without laughing in front of a camera or crowd. :)
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
Europe is my dream. Has been for the last 6 or 7 years. Or has it been longer? Not sure.
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
Folk or country.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
That's a hard question as I love to shop! Maybe Amazon.com because they have everything! Clothes, music, movies, books! :)
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
Let me see. I think the 1860s during the War Between the States (American Civil War)in the South.
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
Pink (my new favorite color) or black.
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
13. What's the last album you listened to?
Neverland by: Heather McCready. My new favorite artist! You must check her out! http://www.heathermccready.com/
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
My favorite computer game is...ready for it? Battlefield 1942.