Today I have a rather fun post to share with y'all. I don't know about you, but I have come to really love leather jackets during the autumn/winter season. They are perfect to throw over a tee shirt and skirt, jeans and a tee shirt, or even a super girly dress. At this point I can't afford a real leather jacket [unless I can find one in a thrift store], so I'm going to be sharing both faux and real leather jackets with y'all -- something for every budget.
1. LuLu's Black Swan Heart Black Vegan Leather [$99] -- If you like the look of a shinier leather jacket, you might want to check out this one from Black Swan that is sold on LuLu's website. It also looks like it fits snugly, which is great, a snug fit for jackets is a good thing.
2. Forever 21 Zippered Faux Leather Moto Jacket [$24.80] -- If fashion on a budget is your motto, check out this moto jacket from F21. It does look like it runs on the bigger side, so some of you may need to either size-down or look for another option, as there is nothing like a too big jacket to ruin an otherwise perfect outfit.
3. H&M Biker Jacket [$59.95] -- The song of this jacket from H&M is texture, so if you like to play with textures this jacket is for you. Plus, I find that most of H&M's things are of fairly good quality, especially since I own several blazers and coats from them that I have own for several years and they are still in good condition.
4. Forever 21 Faux Leather Moto Jacket [$42.80] -- Softness just oozes out of this jacket, again from F21, so if you prefer a softer look in your jackets you will want to check this one out.
5. Andrew Marc Haley [$995] -- Now, I know that this jacket is way more money than the rest, but think about this: it is made out of real leather and it will last a lifetime [in fact, you could pass it down to your daughters, eventually]. I think that it would be awesome to own a real leather jacket someday, and this one looks pretty awesome and classic. Also, check out Andrew Marc's website, as there is some really cute stuff on there.