I'm ecstatic to be included in Modest Fashion Network's latest weekly blog roll. I've never been included in one of these blog rolls before [I've joined other blog networks over the years], so it is rather fun that one of my posts were picked!
Congratulations to the second set of chosen modest fashion bloggers for their recent posts! Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, read on, and leave comments if you like!
- Bramblewood Fashion: How To Dress | 1920s Inspired
- Downtown Demure: How to Build a Stylish Modest Wardrobe on a Budget
- Graciela: Case of Seniorities
- Happy Medley: The Issue of Leggings
- Minnie Muse: Hidden Places & Nippy Air
If you’d like to be part of our weekly digest, head on over to Modest Fashion Network to apply and submit your blog posts every week.
Please visit our featured modest fashion blogs: Clothed Much – ALAMODEST – Girls with Glasses
All the links are "not found."ReplyDelete
Thank you for the heads up! I have now fixed all of the links.Delete