- Walk Away DVDs -- Great for keeping in shape during the cold winter months when one can't go outside and workout. My personal favorite is the Leslie Sansone: Just Walk 5 Mega Miles.
- Netflix -- I feel like when the colder months hit, I like having a Netflix account of either the online-streaming account [for TV shows mostly], or their DVD rental plan for both old classics & new release movies. Some shows/movies that I've been enjoying this winter are the following: White Collar, The Hundred Foot Journey, The Tin Star, Divergent, We Bought a Zoo....
- Leggings -- Umm...I have just discovered the wonderful world of leggings underneath tunics and short dresses. Sadly, I only own two pairs at this time and one of them are cropped -- not practical for the below freezing temperatures. Have any recommendations of where to buy some nice ones, for a good price?
- Bold Lipstick/Gloss -- A bold colorful lip color adds a bit of sunshine to any gloomy day. I'm currently loving Too Faced's Melted Lipstick in Fig -- a great purple based berry lipstick.
- Cute Mugs -- A must have for your coffee, tea, or hot cocoa for anytime of the year really. My favorite are from: Anthropologie, Starbucks, and the Disney store. ^_^
- Face Masks -- Great for reviving the skin during the winter months. Just be sure to apply some moisturizer afterwards, since you don't want to dry out your skin. Personal favorites are any by Freeman Beauty, though I've been trying out the Borghese face masks and they are rather good too.
- Lotion -- A great lotion is a must-have during the winter for all your dry skin problems, which I know you have. I've been loving the following: Hempz in Creamy Papaya & Shea, The Body Shop in Vineyard Peach Body Butter, and Vaseline Intensive Care Advance Repair.
- Lip Treatment -- Another must-have, especially when it is cold and windy outside is a god lip treatment that protects and heels your lips. Also if you wear a lot of lipstick during the winter, you really need to pamper your lips. I've been using the (Malin + Goetz) Mojito lip balm, though at some time I would like to try out BITE Beauty's Agave Lip Mask.
What are some of your winter must-haves?