Hello everyone! I don't know about you, but I'm kinda over the winter weather and fashion. I want warm spring weather to arrive so I can wear cute dresses and flats! It would also be nice to wear all of my cute spring jackets too.
Since I have the winter blues, I thought we should do a blog event to help make the winter seem a little shorter. How does that sound?
- When: March 11th-13th, 2016.
- Where: Hosted on Bramblewood Fashion
- Who: Anyone who has a social media account (public) or blog.
- What: Each day of the event everyone is going to be encouraged to share their outfit's of the day. The challenge for this event is going to be that most of your outfit (not the entire outfit) has to be from the thrift store or consignment shop (thredUP counts too).
- How: Post pictures on your blog or social media account and link-up here on the blog and include the following hashtag on your social media post(s): #BramblewoodThrifted
- Bonus Points: Monday the 14th is going to be a bonus day with an extra challenge. Share a vintage inspired outfit using thrifted pieces.
Leave a comment with your RSVP, so I have an idea of how many people will be attending. Also, feel free to share about the upcoming event with your friends and on social media!