Anyhow, I thought I would share some of my goals for this year & if I really accomplished any of my goals from last year.
Goals from 2015
- Learn how to do my brows & to discover my favorite products for them.
- Save up enough money to go to London, England with my sister, Gaby, best friend, Achaia, and her sister, Abiah in 2016.
- Get back into sewing, since I miss doing it.
- Make a blogging schedule and stick to it.
- Create an e-pattern to sell.
Goals accomplished in 2015
- Yes, I did learn how to do my brows and found some amazing products that work for me. I did have to go to higher-end brands like: Benefit & Anastasia of Beverly Hills to locate some products that work for my brows, but they are totally worth the price to me.
- Nope. I didn't save any money for London. Mostly because I suffered from tons of car problems this past year, so that took much of my money.
- I didn't get too much into sewing this past year, but I did design & sewed a 1950s styled halter dress in August. #babysteps
- Never got around to making a blogging schedule, but I seriously need to. I feel like my blog has really suffered last year, and most of my posting has shifted to Instagram since I bought an iPhone last year and it is quick & easy for my up-and-down schedule and life.
- The idea to create an e-pattern had completely disappeared from my memory a couple of months into the year last year.
Blogging Highlights from 2015
- Connected with many PRs and brands over the year, several of which are long time favorites of mine: Covergirl, Butter London, Proganix, Yes to..., Pacifica Beauty, and Borghese are some of those brands.
- My Instagram has really taken off this past year as I've worked on improving it and trying to create a look for my account.
- Did a couple of sponsored posts this summer which paid for my girls weekend trip to Chicago at the end of June.
- Was able to meet up with the Boyer girls with my sisters for a fun day filled with lots of talking and shopping.
- Hosted two blog events: #1outfit3ways & #AutumnTrendsBF
- Started to incorporate a lot more beauty posts into Bramblewood Fashion.
Goals for 2016
- Save up for a "new" car [not sure how long my current car is going to last]
- Look into becoming a makeup artist + possibly going to school
- Go on a weekend trip to Nashville
- Learn how to contour properly [already own the LORAC contour palette]
- Upload a Youtube at least every two or three weeks
- Post a blog post at least once a week
What are some of your goals for 2016?