2. NARS lipgloss in Chelsea Girls -- If your beauty loving girl is more of a gloss gal, who also loves great packaging a NARS gloss is always ideal. It is a nice little splurge item that they may not always purchase for themselves, unless of course they are a Sephora junkie.
3. CHANEL eau de parfum spray in COCO MADEMOISELLE -- CHANEL. If the lady you are shopping for knows anything about the history of fashion and cosmetics, CHANEL is an excellent splurge worthy gift -- granted you know them really well and know they will treasure your gift. I for one love the classic CHANEL fragrances [more than the new Chance ones], and wouldn't mind receiving the COCO MADEMOISELLE perfum as a gift.
4. Tarte Tartelette 2 In Bloom palette -- I adore Tarte shadows. They are buttery and soft shadows, which is my personal favorite kind of eye shadows. This palette is stunning and features 9 mattes and 3 lusters -- perfect for the matte loving gal who loves just a little bit of shine with her eyeshadows.
5. Face Paint: The Story of Makeup by: Lisa Eldridge -- Perfect for gals who love history and wouldn't knowing more about the history of cosmetics. I for one have this on my personal Christmas wish list.
6. Threshold Fuzzy Throw -- Another team featured on my personal Christmas list is a fuzzy blanket. My Mum and two of my sisters all own one, and come the cold winter months they like to cozy up in their fuzzy blankets. I'm totally jealous would love to own one, as I get cold easily all year-round. I really like this white one from Target.
I love this! This CHANEL is so good - I've had this scent for years and loved itReplyDelete
Anna // Happy Medley
Coco Mademoiselle is one of my favorites, and I love the Albeit lipsticks! That new Tarte palette is so so pretty! I love the pink tones! :)ReplyDelete
I need that Tarte palette!ReplyDelete
Such pretty colors that are very versatile.
xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys
The packaging of the Chanel perfume is so gorgeous! I bet it smells just as pretty as it looks. Such great gifts!ReplyDelete
Mikayla | A Seersucker State of Mind.
Ooh wow, that rosewood shade looks absolutely beautiful!ReplyDelete
Hello, I have never really worn make-up before, and was wondering what recommendations you had of what to start with. I want to keep a very natural look. I would really like to be able to even out my skin tone to a bit.ReplyDelete
Hi Sarah! You asked about evening out your skin tone. I really like Elf primer (I use he green one as it neutralizes red), its only about $3 and it makes my skin so smooth and soft. Something else you might try is using a cotton ball to apply apple cider vinegar to your face after you moisturize. Hope this helps.Delete
I have been wanting to try some Tarte shadows, I may have to pick up a gift set this year!ReplyDelete
The Southern Stylista
Lusting over those classy lip shades!ReplyDelete
Can't go wrong with a fuzzy throw!ReplyDelete
That Tarte palette is everything!!ReplyDelete
Sugar & Something
I could ALWAYS use another fuzzy blanket!ReplyDelete
Kayla | kaylablogs.com
Great guide! Definitely can't go wrong with a good perfume!ReplyDelete
I love that Nars color!ReplyDelete
I love your lipstick/gloss color choices!ReplyDelete
How 2 Wear It  http://how2wearit.com
That lipstick is gorgeous!! So may great gift choices :)ReplyDelete
XO, SS || Seersucker Sass
I have Chanel perfume and I love it! I want to try that one out though!ReplyDelete
Nicole // Chronicling Home
I really want more Miss Dior perfume this year!ReplyDelete