2. NARS lipgloss in Chelsea Girls -- If your beauty loving girl is more of a gloss gal, who also loves great packaging a NARS gloss is always ideal. It is a nice little splurge item that they may not always purchase for themselves, unless of course they are a Sephora junkie.
3. CHANEL eau de parfum spray in COCO MADEMOISELLE -- CHANEL. If the lady you are shopping for knows anything about the history of fashion and cosmetics, CHANEL is an excellent splurge worthy gift -- granted you know them really well and know they will treasure your gift. I for one love the classic CHANEL fragrances [more than the new Chance ones], and wouldn't mind receiving the COCO MADEMOISELLE perfum as a gift.
4. Tarte Tartelette 2 In Bloom palette -- I adore Tarte shadows. They are buttery and soft shadows, which is my personal favorite kind of eye shadows. This palette is stunning and features 9 mattes and 3 lusters -- perfect for the matte loving gal who loves just a little bit of shine with her eyeshadows.
5. Face Paint: The Story of Makeup by: Lisa Eldridge -- Perfect for gals who love history and wouldn't knowing more about the history of cosmetics. I for one have this on my personal Christmas wish list.
6. Threshold Fuzzy Throw -- Another team featured on my personal Christmas list is a fuzzy blanket. My Mum and two of my sisters all own one, and come the cold winter months they like to cozy up in their fuzzy blankets. I'm totally jealous would love to own one, as I get cold easily all year-round. I really like this white one from Target.