1. LORAC PRO Contour Palette & Brush -- Ever since I first heard that LORAC was coming out with a contour palette, I wanted to give it a try. Their powder products feel like butter and their palette looked like a good match for those with fairer skin. Another bonus, it comes with a brush to contour with.
2. LORAC Unzipped Palette -- After becoming obsessed with rose golds and burgundy eyeshadows the past 2 months or so, this palette has really caught my eye. I tried it out a few times this year whenever I needed to amp up my eye makeup on truck mornings at work, and I was really impressed with the color payoff.
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz in Dark Brown -- My go-to product for my brows these days. I ran out earlier this week, so this product quickly became a need and not a want on my shopping list.
4. Stila Eternal Love Liquid Lipstick Set -- Recommended to me by one of my co-workers. The colors are beautiful, and she said they mix beautifully too. I can't wait to play around with them, as I've become obsessed with liquid lipsticks this autumn [especially darker grunge colors].
5. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water --Another product that I've been eyeing ever since it came out earlier this year. One of my co-workers said it works kinda like MAC's Fix-Plus [another product I would like to try out someday] so it became a must on my list, as I want to dabble with wetting my shadows come the holiday season.
6. Revlon Matte Balm in Fiery -- I love the Revlon matte balms, so when I spotted this rich red color when it recently came out I knew I had to try it out. Let's hope the color lives up to the packaging, 'cause as I mentioned earlier I'm really loving darker colors right now for the lips [and eyes really].
7 & 8. Bonus Add-On Samples | LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Primer & Tarte Smooth Operator Finishing Powder -- The LORAC eye primer came with my Unzipped palette and I was able to pick out the Tarte finishing powder as my free gift as we were all out of the LORAC free gift when I was checking out.
Eventually I want to try out several of Too Faced's products [their chocolate bronzer, chocolate bar eyeshadow palette, candlelight highlighter, and Born This Way foundation], Smashbox's powder foundation, Bare Minerals powder foundation and pressed blushes, Urban Decay's setting sprays & NAKED foundation, and It Cosmetics CC Cream. All of these will come with time though, as I have several drugstore foundations to work through right now. Though I'm really loving my Jouer Matte Moisture Tint for the autumn months [which sadly isn't sold at Ulta Beauty].
What have you picked up recently at either Ulta Beauty or Sephora?
Ohhh I didn't know there were new matte balms! Need to find those! :DReplyDelete
I think you will really love the new matte balms from Revlon, Lauren. As they are in our favorite colours. :DDelete
I need to check out some new beauty products because I've been stuck with the same ones for years now... Thanks for the recommendationsReplyDelete
Anna // Happy Medley
All of these products and colors look so perfect for fall Ashley!ReplyDelete
They really are. To say the least, I've been using these products just about everyday since purchasing them.Delete
Oo I want to give the Lorac contour palette a go. It looks lovely. :)ReplyDelete
IT IS AMAZING!!! You should give it a try someday. :)Delete
I Own the Too Faced dark chocolate bronzer and I love it!ReplyDelete
I've been eyeing the Too Faced chocolate bronzers for awhile, just never made the plunge. :pDelete