1. LORAC PRO Contour Palette & Brush -- Ever since I first heard that LORAC was coming out with a contour palette, I wanted to give it a try. Their powder products feel like butter and their palette looked like a good match for those with fairer skin. Another bonus, it comes with a brush to contour with.
2. LORAC Unzipped Palette -- After becoming obsessed with rose golds and burgundy eyeshadows the past 2 months or so, this palette has really caught my eye. I tried it out a few times this year whenever I needed to amp up my eye makeup on truck mornings at work, and I was really impressed with the color payoff.
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz in Dark Brown -- My go-to product for my brows these days. I ran out earlier this week, so this product quickly became a need and not a want on my shopping list.
4. Stila Eternal Love Liquid Lipstick Set -- Recommended to me by one of my co-workers. The colors are beautiful, and she said they mix beautifully too. I can't wait to play around with them, as I've become obsessed with liquid lipsticks this autumn [especially darker grunge colors].
5. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water --Another product that I've been eyeing ever since it came out earlier this year. One of my co-workers said it works kinda like MAC's Fix-Plus [another product I would like to try out someday] so it became a must on my list, as I want to dabble with wetting my shadows come the holiday season.
6. Revlon Matte Balm in Fiery -- I love the Revlon matte balms, so when I spotted this rich red color when it recently came out I knew I had to try it out. Let's hope the color lives up to the packaging, 'cause as I mentioned earlier I'm really loving darker colors right now for the lips [and eyes really].
7 & 8. Bonus Add-On Samples | LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Primer & Tarte Smooth Operator Finishing Powder -- The LORAC eye primer came with my Unzipped palette and I was able to pick out the Tarte finishing powder as my free gift as we were all out of the LORAC free gift when I was checking out.
Eventually I want to try out several of Too Faced's products [their chocolate bronzer, chocolate bar eyeshadow palette, candlelight highlighter, and Born This Way foundation], Smashbox's powder foundation, Bare Minerals powder foundation and pressed blushes, Urban Decay's setting sprays & NAKED foundation, and It Cosmetics CC Cream. All of these will come with time though, as I have several drugstore foundations to work through right now. Though I'm really loving my Jouer Matte Moisture Tint for the autumn months [which sadly isn't sold at Ulta Beauty].
What have you picked up recently at either Ulta Beauty or Sephora?