What I'm Wearing
Striped Dress -- Target via thredUP [Free w/ credits]
Leggings -- Old Navy [$5]
Boots -- JustFab [$37]
Leopard Print Scarf -- J.Crew via Simply Chic [$8]
Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac -- thredUP [$35 after credits & coupon]
I went with a classic, yet simple look with my mixed neutrals outfit. With this one outfit I've broken many of the old fashion rules for styling outfits [rules that were strong in the 80s according to my Mom]. I mixed black + cognac and stripes + leopard, all making for a chic everyday outfit that is perfect for autumn.
Along with keeping my outfit on the simple side, I also kept my makeup super simple with only five products [no foundation or BB Cream] that I've been loving this week for on-the-go makeup. My go-to products for this week have been the following:
- Urban Decay NAKED SKIN concealer + Beauty Blender [for the under-eye area]
- Bare Minerals Eye Shadow Duo in The Epiphany [apply the shimmery bronze color with finger & used a blending brush to apply the matte brown into the crease].
- Mascara [I've been playing around with different ones, as they are all drying up at the same time].
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz in Dark Brown + Maybelline Clear Mascara to set them
- Maybelline Matte Lipstick in Touch of Spice.
As a reminder, please link up the direct link to your blog post, not your main blog link. Thanks. You can link up your outfit for today below [Instagram, Twitter, and FB hashtag: #AutumnTrendsBF