Hello everyone! I'm excited to announce that Bramblewood Fashion is going to be hosting another blog event this year! Yes, I'm excited to bring the blog events back to BF, especially since it gives us all a chance to mingle and get to know one other. In fact, it is through blog events that I have made many of my blog friends.
The theme for this month's blog event is: Autumn Trends. Over the course of three days, y'all will showcase your favorite fall trends in your outfits [and hopefully in your hairstyles and makeup] on either your blogs and/or social media. I was going to do a set trend for each day, but I wanted it to feel more creative and open to what other people love and enjoy when autumn weather hits.
| Event Details |
Date: October 10th - 12th
Where: Bramblewood Fashion blog, BF's Facebook Page, Twitter, and Instagram.
How the Event Works: Everyday of the event share pictures of your outfit post [from your blog or social media] in the link-y widget that is going to be featured in my outfit posts. If you are sharing your outfits on social media, please include the hashtag: #AutumnTrendsBF
- Please, no revealing outfits.
- When creating your outfit post, either include one of the blog event buttons, and/or a link back to Bramblewood Fashion.
- Don't have a blog? Post your outfit on Instagram & use the hashtag: #AutumnTrendsBF and tag me: @bramblewoodfashion
- Don't have an Instagram? Share your picture on Twitter & use the same hashtag: #AutumnTrendsBF and tag me: @BramblewoodF
- Don't have an Instagram or Twitter? Share your picture and/or blog post on our Facebook event page. Don't forget to include the hashtag: #AutumnTrendsBF
| Autumn Trends |
:: This list is just some suggestions, so feel free to feature any autumn trends with your outfits. ::
- Floppy Hats
- Flare Jeans
- Denim Skirt
- Blanket Scarf
- Long Cardigans
- A-line Skirts
- Mary Jane Shoes
I hope y'all will join in the fun either on your blog or social media. If you need even more autumn fashion inspiration, be sure to check out my Pinterest board. Also don't forget to spread the word about the blog event on your social media. #AutumnTrendsBF