1. Tarte Eyeshadow Palettes -- Over the summer months I've come to really love Tarte eyeshadows, as I've found that their shadows stay all day [even in the hot summer heat and a car with no AC]. The two palettes that I own are the following: Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte & Rainforest After Dark [this one I just recently won in a giveaway].
2. The Astronauts Wives Club ABC -- I've always been interested in the NASA Space Program, so when I found out that ABC had done a mini-series this summer on the wives I knew I had to check it out. I really enjoyed it, plus the clothing, hair, and makeup were also favorites of mine since I adore the fashion and beauty trends of that era.
3. Arrow CW -- This summer I've been really getting into the whole DC Comics fandom, even more so than Marvel [since I'm not liking where some things are going, and things are becoming more grey area rather than clear black & white]. So it didn't take me long to get hooked on the CW show Arrow and I've already seen the first two seasons in August. #TeamOlicity
4. Iced Coffee from Panera Bread -- I've come to really love iced coffee this summer and so far my favorite is from Panera Bread, since you can make it yourself to your own personal taste. #JustLikeHome
5. Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Eau de Parfum -- I received a sample of this perfume earlier this Spring, but for some odd reason I never got around to trying it until July. Umm...guys, methinks I might need to get the roller-ball of this as it is a nice switch up from my other perfumes.
6. Urban Decay NAKED SKIN Concealer -- This is my first and current only high-end concealer that I own, but it is a goodie. Ever since buying this concealer with my $10 off birthday coupon at Ulta Beauty back in July, this has quickly become my favorite concealer to cover my dark under-eyes. If you are looking for a good concealer for your under-eyes, I would recommend giving this one a try.
7. Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Melting Cleanser -- I've tried out various makeup removers over the past year, some I liked, others made my skin react badly which would include: break-outs, dry skin patches, rash around the eyes, etc.... Ever since I started wearing makeup on a daily basis [which would be a year now] I've been on the hunt for a good makeup remover, instead of using cleansing wipes to remove my makeup. On a whim the last time I was in Sephora, I decided to try out this melting cleanser since I adored my face wash by the same brand. It has made a world of difference in the process of removing my makeup -- it doesn't irritate my eyes, and it removes ALL of my eye makeup in one swipe. It is fantastic.
8. Soap & Glory -- I'm so excited that Soap & Glory is back in the States and is now sold at Ulta Beauty, after being pulled from Sephora this Spring. Two of my favorite products are: The Righteous Butter & Clean On Me Shower Gel.
9. I See Fire by Ed Sheeran --
10. Butter London Nail Polishes -- This past month or so I've found myself using just my Butter London nail polishes, of course part of that reason is because I'm on their PR mailing list so I always have various colors arriving in the mail to try out. I love how the darker colors don't stain my nails and come off super easy with my Naturally Clean by Essie nail polish remover AND one cotton pad for ALL of my nails. My current favorite shades are: Blowing Raspberries, Lust or Must?, It's Vintage, Nude Stilettos, and Toff.
What have y'all been loving?
Abaday | Flats Target | Matte Lipstick Urban Decay in After Dark | Faux-Pearl Earrings Forever 21
I've also included a quick little OOTD picture of what I wore to work this morning at Ulta Beauty for truck -- since it has been forever since I've done an Ulta Chic outfit post.