1. Tarte Eyeshadow Palettes -- Over the summer months I've come to really love Tarte eyeshadows, as I've found that their shadows stay all day [even in the hot summer heat and a car with no AC]. The two palettes that I own are the following: Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte & Rainforest After Dark [this one I just recently won in a giveaway].
2. The Astronauts Wives Club ABC -- I've always been interested in the NASA Space Program, so when I found out that ABC had done a mini-series this summer on the wives I knew I had to check it out. I really enjoyed it, plus the clothing, hair, and makeup were also favorites of mine since I adore the fashion and beauty trends of that era.
3. Arrow CW -- This summer I've been really getting into the whole DC Comics fandom, even more so than Marvel [since I'm not liking where some things are going, and things are becoming more grey area rather than clear black & white]. So it didn't take me long to get hooked on the CW show Arrow and I've already seen the first two seasons in August. #TeamOlicity
4. Iced Coffee from Panera Bread -- I've come to really love iced coffee this summer and so far my favorite is from Panera Bread, since you can make it yourself to your own personal taste. #JustLikeHome
5. Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Eau de Parfum -- I received a sample of this perfume earlier this Spring, but for some odd reason I never got around to trying it until July. Umm...guys, methinks I might need to get the roller-ball of this as it is a nice switch up from my other perfumes.
6. Urban Decay NAKED SKIN Concealer -- This is my first and current only high-end concealer that I own, but it is a goodie. Ever since buying this concealer with my $10 off birthday coupon at Ulta Beauty back in July, this has quickly become my favorite concealer to cover my dark under-eyes. If you are looking for a good concealer for your under-eyes, I would recommend giving this one a try.
7. Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Melting Cleanser -- I've tried out various makeup removers over the past year, some I liked, others made my skin react badly which would include: break-outs, dry skin patches, rash around the eyes, etc.... Ever since I started wearing makeup on a daily basis [which would be a year now] I've been on the hunt for a good makeup remover, instead of using cleansing wipes to remove my makeup. On a whim the last time I was in Sephora, I decided to try out this melting cleanser since I adored my face wash by the same brand. It has made a world of difference in the process of removing my makeup -- it doesn't irritate my eyes, and it removes ALL of my eye makeup in one swipe. It is fantastic.
8. Soap & Glory -- I'm so excited that Soap & Glory is back in the States and is now sold at Ulta Beauty, after being pulled from Sephora this Spring. Two of my favorite products are: The Righteous Butter & Clean On Me Shower Gel.
9. I See Fire by Ed Sheeran --
10. Butter London Nail Polishes -- This past month or so I've found myself using just my Butter London nail polishes, of course part of that reason is because I'm on their PR mailing list so I always have various colors arriving in the mail to try out. I love how the darker colors don't stain my nails and come off super easy with my Naturally Clean by Essie nail polish remover AND one cotton pad for ALL of my nails. My current favorite shades are: Blowing Raspberries, Lust or Must?, It's Vintage, Nude Stilettos, and Toff.
What have y'all been loving?
Abaday | Flats Target | Matte Lipstick Urban Decay in After Dark | Faux-Pearl Earrings Forever 21
I've also included a quick little OOTD picture of what I wore to work this morning at Ulta Beauty for truck -- since it has been forever since I've done an Ulta Chic outfit post.
Love Astronauts Wives! Such a great show! Arrow is really good too! I'm excited for the fall tv shows!ReplyDelete
I'll have to check out Astronauts Wives! You should check out Bomb Girls on Netflix...I just finished it and I was obsessed!ReplyDelete
Your outfit for work today is super cute. I also am a huge iced coffee fan, it's the perfect pick me up mid day when I get into a little slump!ReplyDelete
I'm a HUGE iced coffee fan, especially in the summer! It's the perfect pick-me-up!ReplyDelete
You just made my day by telling me that Soap & Glory is back in the states!! I was so sad when Sephora stopped carrying it. I absolutely love their pore clearing face mask :)ReplyDelete
Annie // Annie N Belle
#Olicity ALL THE WAY!!! Wow, you are already through the first 2 seasons! They are so good and I totally agree about DC Comics:)ReplyDelete
I live off of iced coffee. I think I would like the astronaut wives show, too. I definitely want to check it out if it comes on Netflix.ReplyDelete
Oh my gosh, I NEED that Tarte palette ASAP.ReplyDelete
Also, I really want to try and get into the Astronaut Wives Club, it looks so good!
xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys
Love that Tarte pallete! So great!ReplyDelete
Loving the eyeshadow palettes and concealer. You look fabulous by the way!ReplyDelete
I love panera bread year round, they have pretty great healthy options with food as wellReplyDelete
I'm also huge fan of iced coffee and you outfit is so cute!!ReplyDelete
Ahhh I totally wish I'd have watched Astronaut Wives. I always watched Mistresses that came on right after. Maybe it'll be on Netflix and I can catch it!ReplyDelete
My brother and sister watch arrow and everytime they talk about it I feel left out. Maybe it's time I started watching!ReplyDelete
How 2 Wear It  http://how2wearit.com
Does the concealer make you break out? I need a new one but want to make sure it' good!ReplyDelete
The Fashionista's Diary
oooh I really want to read The Astronauts Wives Club... I didn't know about the mini series. Is it online? XO -AlexandraReplyDelete
Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things
I'm excited for all the shows that return in the fall. I'm going to have to check out some of your favorite show; they seem pretty interesting.ReplyDelete
I definitely need to check out that cleanser. I hate the struggle of thinking I've removed my makeup, but waking up with little black smudges around my eyes and having to scrub it off. Your work outfit is SO CHIC. I am obsessed!ReplyDelete
XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass
This reminds me -- I need to put together some sort of August favorites post! :P It's been forever since I've done one.ReplyDelete
Glad you've enjoyed The Astronaut Wives' Club and Arrow -- especially for #Olicity! And I know, it's so easy to get hooked on a DC Comics show. I watched the first two seasons of Arrow VERY quickly. Can't wait for the third one to come to Netflix!
Dance A Real
walking in the air.
I love Tarte and Soap and Glory!ReplyDelete
clearly i need to find my nearest panera and try their iced coffee, yum!ReplyDelete
we've been enjoying astronaut wive's club too! Really liking it. May have to try out arrow?ReplyDelete
Nicole // Chronicling Home
iced coffee and panera yassssReplyDelete
I've been loving the show Playing House. SO funny!!ReplyDelete
Panera iced coffee = yaaaaas! I've heard nothing but rave reviews of Butter London's polishes...I'll have to give them a go!ReplyDelete
Coming Up Roses