The event is going to be Tuesday, June 23rd - Thursday, June 25th, yes it is in the middle of the week, but I typically only work Tuesday mornings, and if I do work either Wednesday or Thursday it will typically be in the morning or evening -- so it works out perfectly for me. If you won't be able to get pictures all of those days, feel free to take pictures ahead of time.
How the event works: style one outfit three different ways with accessories over the course of three days. Share pictures of your outfit on any or all of the following social media sites: your blog/website, Instagram, Twitter, or our FB blog event page. If you are sharing on a social media site, use the following hashtag: #1outfit3ways
Everyday there will be a link-y within my outfit posts for you girls to link-up YOUR outfit blog post. Personally, I'm going to be styling one of my grey knit dresses for three days [but it isn't finalized yet, I could go with a black hi-low knit dress]. Personally, I see styling a dress 3 different ways easier. Of course, you could style a romper or skirt & tee shirt, etc.. over the course of three days too. Just make sure you keep the base of your outfit the same each day, that is what makes it different from my past blog events where we have styled one clothing article [maxi skirt or blouse] three different ways over the course of three days.
These are a few guidelines for y'all to follow, which comes with any event that I host.
- Please, no revealing outfits.
- When creating your outfit post, either include one of the blog event buttons, and/or a link back to Bramblewood Fashion.
- Don't have a blog? Post your outfit on Instagram & use the hashtag: #1outfit3ways and tag me: @bramblewoodfashion
- Don't have an instagram? Share your picture on Twitter & use the same hashtag: #1outfit3ways and tag me: @BramblewoodF
- Don't have an instagram or twitter? Share your picture and/or blog post on our Facebook event page.
To see how this challenge worked in the past, have a look over our event last June.
I hope that some of you will join in the fun! Feel free to share about the event with your friends, FB, Twitter, Instagram, or anywhere really.