1. Prints -- When ever I'm not at work, I like to try to include some print into my outfit. Personally, striped tees are always a staple, as are my leopard flats from Target -- seriously, I try not to wear them everyday but they go with just about everything.
2. Minimalist -- There are some days when I just want to wear a very simple outfit, with barely any color but: black, white, or any neutral color really. There is something very classy that can be found in a minimalist outfit.
3. BoHo -- Once the warmer weather hits, I like to channel some more bohemian styles once and a while with some palazzo pants, crocheted layering tops, flowly tops/sweaters, floppy hats, etc...
4. Matte Makeup -- Yeah, it is kinda typical that with warmer weather you should wear more glowing makeup looks, but I like to do my own thing. I recently purchased Tart's Tartelette Matte Palette, which is an all matte eyeshadow palette, since I hardly own any matte shades [besides the ones in my LORAC Pro], as I wanted some more colors to play around with for the upcoming Spring and Summer months.
5. Nude Lip Colours -- I've hardly ever worn a bold lip color the past month or so, as I've been really loving the following two products way to much: Revlon Moisture Lip Stain in London Posh and Rimmel London Lip Liner in EastEnd Snob.
6. Faux-Leather Jackets -- I almost forgot the one thing I've been wearing almost non-stop this Spring, besides my leopard flats, with just about every outfit and that would be faux-leather jackets. I have a brown one from Target, and a black one that I'm borrowing kinda non-stop from my sister, Gaby, which is from Forever 21 that she found at Goodwill. I didn't always love the leather jacket look, and then a couple years ago I dipped my toes into the style, but never really wore it all the time. Then this year I don't know, it kinda fit my personal style more and they didn't feel so tough anymore. Of course, it could help that I've been loving them in the Marvel universe [Steve Rogers, Agent May, Agent Sky, Natasha...].
What are you loving this Spring?
I'm seeing a lot of blue, black, and coral in these looks! Some of my favorite colors!ReplyDelete
Love it! I got a brown leather jacket for Christmas (which I, of course, named Rogers ;)) and was wearing it non-stop as well until all this warm weather kicked in. I also love my black and white striped shirt, and have been pairing it with colored jeans/shorts a whole lot. My main style(s) that I've been channeling this year would have to be preppy, and hipster. Two very different styles I've been switching back and forth between.ReplyDelete