Hello everyone! I've been meaning to share what is inside my purse for Spring for awhile now, and I finally got around to it today. *smile* I've done these before on our YouTube channel, but never as a picture post.
The handbag that I've been carrying around lately has been this Elle satchel from Kohl's, that I had picked up for a really good deal on clearance several years ago. Anyhow, when ever Spring comes around I like to pull out my big colorful bags to lug my stuff around, instead of the smaller bags I use in the Wintertime.
Here is the entire contents of my purse all neatly organized into categories. Yes, I tend to keep my purse fairly organized all the time [if the purse is big enough].
- 3 Ipsy Bags Filled with Goodies [I'll share what is inside each bag below]
- London Wallet [gift from my best friend, Achaia Long]
- "Keep Calm and Carry On" Notebook [from Boston Art Museum]
- 3 Pens [Dollar section at Target]
- Soap & Glory Body Butter
- Glasses Cleaner Rag
- Half-Price Books Coupon & Receipt
- After-Burn Lotion
- 2 Hand sanitizers [Bath & Body Works]
- Watch [JCPenny]
This first Ipsy bag is filled with my medications, tooth past & tooth brush, random hair bobs, and mints.
Next Ipsy bag is for my lip products and one perfume rollerball.
- Too Faced Melted Lipstick in "Fig"
- NYX Butter Lipstick in "Hunk"
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Colour Rush Balm in "Sun-Kissed"
- 2 Rimmel London Lip Liners in "Eastend Snob"
- Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black Perfume Rollerball
The third and finally Ipsy bag within my purse carries some makeup essentials, in case I need to apply some makeup whilst on the go.
- Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Liner in "Brown"
- Real Techniques Eye Liner Brush
- Benefit Eye Bright Pencil
- e.l.f. Clear Brow Gel
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in "15"
- YSL Mascara
What do y'all keep in your purse?
Loved seeing what you carry! I'm pretty much a minimalist when it comes to what I carry with me. I love teeny tiny crossbody bags, and usually just have my cards, keys, phone, and lipstick!ReplyDelete
Let me see...what's not in my purse?!
For reals, I'm horrible about throwing things in without a second thought.
Keys, wallet, stevia sweetened chocolate bar, lip balm, Kleenex, feminine hygiene items, coins, trash, receipts from months ago, expired coupons, glasses for driving, hair pins, a headband, a protein bar....
Sorry you asked now? :)
A modest fashion blog: www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com
Okay I really like this. I'm gonna go home and reorganize my purse when I get off work. Thanks, dear!ReplyDelete
I have a tote bag... and I tote a lot! :) hehe. I just got a new one, I'd been looking for a bright leather one for a while, and found a good deal on one. I can't wait to move into it. :) I keep sketchbooks, pencils, pens, a large computer storage drive, beauty products, and all sorts of medicine/bandaid sort of deals as well in a little pouch. That way when we travel or spend a day out walking around and my shoes start to rub, I'm not in a pinch. :) Xo -AlexandraReplyDelete
Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things
I use the E.L.F eyebrow gel too! I love that stuff. It works so well. The eyelid primer by E.L.F. works really well, too.ReplyDelete