Hello everyone! I've been meaning to share what is inside my purse for Spring for awhile now, and I finally got around to it today. *smile* I've done these before on our YouTube channel, but never as a picture post.
The handbag that I've been carrying around lately has been this Elle satchel from Kohl's, that I had picked up for a really good deal on clearance several years ago. Anyhow, when ever Spring comes around I like to pull out my big colorful bags to lug my stuff around, instead of the smaller bags I use in the Wintertime.
Here is the entire contents of my purse all neatly organized into categories. Yes, I tend to keep my purse fairly organized all the time [if the purse is big enough].
- 3 Ipsy Bags Filled with Goodies [I'll share what is inside each bag below]
- London Wallet [gift from my best friend, Achaia Long]
- "Keep Calm and Carry On" Notebook [from Boston Art Museum]
- 3 Pens [Dollar section at Target]
- Soap & Glory Body Butter
- Glasses Cleaner Rag
- Half-Price Books Coupon & Receipt
- After-Burn Lotion
- 2 Hand sanitizers [Bath & Body Works]
- Watch [JCPenny]
This first Ipsy bag is filled with my medications, tooth past & tooth brush, random hair bobs, and mints.
Next Ipsy bag is for my lip products and one perfume rollerball.
- Too Faced Melted Lipstick in "Fig"
- NYX Butter Lipstick in "Hunk"
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Colour Rush Balm in "Sun-Kissed"
- 2 Rimmel London Lip Liners in "Eastend Snob"
- Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black Perfume Rollerball
The third and finally Ipsy bag within my purse carries some makeup essentials, in case I need to apply some makeup whilst on the go.
- Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Liner in "Brown"
- Real Techniques Eye Liner Brush
- Benefit Eye Bright Pencil
- e.l.f. Clear Brow Gel
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in "15"
- YSL Mascara
What do y'all keep in your purse?