With the holiday season fully upon us, and I thought it would be fun to share some of my holiday must-haves. Once you've read mine, beside to let me know what yours are down in the comments.
1. Starbucks -- Once November hits and the holiday drinks have arrived, I find myself stopping by for a latte or a Frapp when ever I'm running low on energy, getting tired, or just get a hankering for coffee. Seriously, you could give me gift cards to Starbucks and they will be used up almost right away. *grin*
2. Holiday Movies -- There is seriously nothing like watching all of your favorite holiday movies with your family, or alone during this time of year. Some of my favorites are: It Happened on 5th Avenue , I'll Be Seeing You , Home Alone , Christmas in Connecticut , Christmas Holiday , Holiday Affair , It's a Wonderful Life , Made For Each Other ....
3. Hot Cocoa with Marshmallows -- There is nothing cozier than curling up with a cup of hot cocoa with marshmallows floating around in your mug at the end of your day.
4. Boots -- They can be the fashionable type of boot, or a pair of snow boots, but I just find myself wearing boots all the time during the holiday season as they are practical and look stylish with just about any outfit.
5. Christmas Music -- Perfect to listen to when ever your life gets hectic, and you forget that Christmas is indeed coming soon. Of course, it could be just us, since we have been celebrating Christmas two weeks early for the past ten years.
6. Sparkly Earrings -- I find that I like to add a bit of sparkle to my outfits during the holiday season [Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years], and earrings are a great way to do that without being too over the top.
What are your must haves for the Holiday season?