Hello lovelies! It has been awhile since I've done one of these Friday Favorites posts, and since I wasn't able to do either an outfit post or a makeup tutorial/review post today [Gaby had to take her nice camera to work today], I thought I should do a Friday Favorites post. *smile*
1. Burberry My Burberry perfume -- After trying this scent out at work last weekend, I've been obsessed with the smell, the price not so much so I'm saving up my Ulta points to hopefully purchase this perfume sometime this year, or early next year.
2. Mustard + Grey -- I really love this color combination in the autumn months.
3. 1960s Makeup -- I just adore everything about this photo.
4. Ed Sheeran Give Me Love -- Recently discovered him, and I've been loving his music so far.
5. Barbra Streisand My Man -- One of my favorite songs that Barbra Streisand sings.
What have y'all been loving this week? Let me know down in the comments. Btw, if you want to test how well you know me, take this quiz and leave your score down in the comments.