1. Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE VOLUPTÉ in 1 Nude Beige -- I've been eyeing the YSL lipsticks for about a year now, and this is the first one I want to own. Why? Tanya Burr has recommended this as the best "nude" shade for my type skin tone on YouTube, so I thought, why not have my first YSL lipstick be in a shade that I would wear daily.
2. DSW Gift Card -- I love shoes. Plus, I would love to own some basic black flats and/or black booties, as they are both great basics that I don't own at this time.
3. SHERLOCK Series 3 BBC DVD -- Sherlock is one of my favorite TV shows, so the latest series is on my birthday list, since I adore re-watching the episodes over and over again. Disclaimer: It really isn't for younger viewers, as there is some language & mature type content in some episodes.
4. Parisian Chic: A Style Guide by: Ines de la Fressange -- Me & Gaby have been really into Parisian fashion lately, so this book looked interesting.
5. Half-Price Books Gift Card -- Love this store to pick up DVD's, vinyl, old books, and CDs for a great price. Their clearance racks are my favorite spots in the whole store.
6. The Desert Fox  with James Mason -- No wish list of mine is complete without one old movie. The one I really want right now is called, The Desert Fox and is about General Rommel and his war career with Germany during World War II.
7. Amazon.com Gift Card -- I can always use an Amazon gift card, and they are a favorite in our house.
8. Call the Midwife Series 1 BBC DVD -- Another one of my favorite shows, about the Midwives in London's East End during the 1950s, but I really don't recommend it for my younger readers because of the subject matter.
9. Target Gift Card -- There is SO much I could buy at Target: medicine, toiletries, food, clothes, movies, makeup, literally anything I might need.
10. Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Rollerball -- All of my perfume samples are running out, so I'm kinda needing a rollerball as I've come to really love wearing some scent everyday. Now I'm kinda picky about my scents, and most of my favorites don't come in rollerball form & the bottles are kinda pricy [I like Dior, Chanel, and Givenchy best]. So when some of my favorite YouTubers were raving about this scent last month, I had to test it out the next time I went into Sephora and I ended up loving it.
What are some favorites on your wish lists?
Ohhh Sherlock, how I love thee. Just started on it, Doctor Who and Once Upon a Time and I watch an episode of one of them before I go to bed. I'm officially obsessed.ReplyDelete
How funny- I acquired all three seasons of Sherlock for my 17th birthday a few weeks ago! I've never even heard of Call of the Midwives...is it worth watching?ReplyDelete
I'm a July birthday also! Love your list...Call the Midwife is one of my favorite shows...I really need to catch up on season three!ReplyDelete
Happy almost birthday! I am also turning 24 in the first week of July! I haven't quite worked out a wishlist yet... but this has reminded me, so thank you. I have recently started watching call the midwife with my two roommates from school. It's such a great show! :) -AlexandraReplyDelete
Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things