Purity Leigh, to do the Sunflower Blogger Award tag. The rules are simple, first I share 11 random facts about myself, then I answer the 11 questions Purity gave me.
- Eleven Random Facts About Me -
1. I'm a allergic to melons, bananas, apples, broccoli, macadamia nuts, and I'm thinking peanuts too.
2. Someday I would adore to live in London, UK.
3. I have been mistaken for being European in-real-life on several occasions. They are usually shocked when I tell them, no I'm an American.
4. I love collecting many things: vintage magazines, movies & TV Shows, sewing patterns, baseball cards, and books are just to name a few.
5. I'm addicted to Starbucks.
6. Some of my favorite TV Shows are the following: Gomer Pyle: U.S.M.C, That Girl!, Little House on the Prairie, Daniel Boone, Mission Impossible, The Dick Van Dyke Show, Road to Avonlea, Jeeves & Wooster, 24, Psych, Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time, Sherlock, Graceland, Broadchurch, and Call the Midwife.
7. My favorite superhero is Captain America, with Spiderman coming in second.
8. I enjoy cooking big dinners with a meat, several dishes and dessert. My favorite dish to make is Fried Chicken, just like my great-grandma's.
9. My favorite baseball team is the Detroit Tigers, and it has been our family favorite since the 1920s.
10. I find painting relaxing, sadly I haven't been able to do it for several years now. I enjoy working with watercolors, oils, and acrylic's.
11. My favorite modern day actors are: Benedict Cumberbatch, David Tennent, Tom Hiddleston, George Clooney, Tom Hanks, Hugh Jackman, Leonardo DiCaprio, Richard Armitage, Eddie Redmayne, Colin Firth [and not because of P&P], Matt Smith, James Corden, and Aaron Tveit just to name a few.
- Purity's Eleven Questions -
1. What was the last item you have made (sewn, crocheted, etc.)? My Sherlock tee shirt.
2. What is your greatest fear? Heights [yet, I adore flying], aquariums, and snakes.
3. What or who makes you laugh the most? My brother, Nathanael, as he never fails to make me laugh.
4. Who was the last person you smiled at today? Someone in my family, as I haven't seen anyone else.
5. When did you last finish a book? What book was it? The Help, and it was last night. It was really good, just don't recommend it for younger readers as their is some language & subject material that wasn't in the film.
6. Name one of your hobbies. Collecting vintage books & vinyl.
7. What was the last scripture verse/passage you read? Feel free to share any thoughts you had on it! 1 John 1: 1-4.
8. What was your last vacation? What was the best thing you did while on vacation? Over Christmas in Florida, and the best thing I did was sit out on the patio reading Agatha Christie's & go outlet mall shopping with my mom and sisters.
9. What's your favorite type of blog post to write? What I Wore
10. What's your favorite comfort food? Fried chicken, pizza, and ice-cream.
11. What is your favorite flower? Poppies, Sunflowers, Snapdragons, and Peonies.
- My Eleven Questions -
1. What is your favorite book?
2. Where did you last travel too?
3. Favorite beauty product?
4. What is your biggest dream?
5. Are you a tea or coffee person?
6. What is your favorite season?
7. Favorite type of music to listen to?
8. Do you enjoy watching sports? If so, what is your favorite sport[s] & teams?
9. Favorite author of all time?
10. Favorite summertime activity?
11. What is something you hope to learn this year?
I tag all of my readers to do this tag! You can either do it on your blog [if you have one] and leave a link down below in the comments, or just do it in the comments. *smile*
Also, there is a blog survey for Bramblewood Fashion that I would love for y'all to answer! Thanks so much. Take the survey here.