I dropped into Sephora the other day to look around, daydream, and swatch various products. I did pick up one product while in the store -- KORRES Lip Butter in Wild Rose. 'Cause it is so hard to leave without one product from Sephora, and I do love the travel size section near the cash registers. Anyhow, onto the products I have an eye on and would love to own - someday.
1. Sephora Favorites Meet Your Match [$25] -- A collection of products for your lips & nails that Sephora put out for this spring and summer. This set includes a variety of brands that I would love to try out: Bite Beauty, Deborah Lippman, Hourglass, Formula X, and Nails Inc. The set also includes one brand that I have tried & loved: Tarte.
2. Josie Maren Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee in Pink Escape [$22] -- I spotted this product while browsing around in the store, and it really peaked my interest as I love a cream blush for the warmer weather. Except this blusher is a gel base that has coconut water infused in the product, making it good for your skin as it helps hydrate your skin and has the benefits of vitamin E-rich argan oil.
3. Benefit Boxed Powder in Dandelion [$28] -- A boxed powder that has been on my wish list since I first heard about Benefit several years ago. Dandelion looks like it is a really pretty pale pink highlighter/blusher for my fair skin.
4. Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey [$15] -- This is one of those products that I always forget to look at & swatch when I'm around Clinique products, as I've wanted to try this product out since my friend, Rebecca, first picked this up a couple of years ago. This looks like it could be one of my go-to lip products, if I ever get around to trying it out. *grin*
5. Elizabeth & James Nirvana White Rollerball [$22] -- This is a new addition to my wish list, and it comes at the recommendation of Estee [Essiebutton] & Fleur [FleurDeForce], who btw are two of my favorite beauty bloggers & Youtubers [I have several other favs -- mostly Brits]. Anyhow, this perfume smells amazing & is by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.
6. Urban Decay Naked 2 [$54] -- Ahh...one of the famous Urban Decay Naked palettes. I do have one Naked palette in my collection, and that is the Basic palette & it is a staple of mine. Since I love the Basic one so much, I would love to try the Naked 2 [which is the one I think, that I would get the most use out of].
7. YSL Rouge Volupte in 1 Nude Beige [$35] -- Tanya Burr recommended this lipstick as the perfect pinky-nude for girls with my type of skin-tone, so of course, me being a lip product girl that I am, would love to own it! Besides, the packaging of YSL is so glam & luxe.
What is on your wish list from Sephora?