This is where the fun part comes in, ALL of you can join in the fun too. Everyday we will have a link-y within our outfit posts, for you girls to link-up YOUR outfit post [using the button-up of your choice for the event]. Personally, I'm going to be styling one of my gingham button-up's for three days [haven't decided which colour yet]. But you can use any type of button-up that you own: chambray, white, black, purple, striped, polka-dot, floral, chevron, really...the sky is the limit here.
- Make sure that your skirts, dresses, shorts aren't too short! We want to show that we are ladies during this event.
- Please, no revealing outfits.
- When creating your outfit post, either included one of the blog event buttons, and/or a link back to one/all of the host blogs.
- You can link up your outfit post on ANY of our blogs, as we will ALL have the SAME link-y code within our outfit posts.
- Don't have a blog? Post your outfit on instagram & use the hashtag: #1top3days
I hope that some of you will join in the fun! Feel free to share about the event with your friends, FB, twitter, instagram, anywhere really. We want this to be the best event ever, in the history of Bramblewood Fashion.
This is going to awesome-sauce! :D Excited to see what blouse you choose and how you style it!ReplyDelete
-The B. Sisters
Ooh, how fun!! I may try this challenge. :)ReplyDelete
Hi Ashley and Gabrielle!ReplyDelete
Considering you ladies like vintage, I thought I would share with you a cool website on really old cool vintage dresses! Some of them are modest, and others you have to work a little with them!
Here is their Etsy Store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/xtabayvintage?ref=l2-shopheader-name
Hope you like it!
This sounds fun! Sadly button downs are not the best thing in my wardrobe. For some reason I've found it hard to find one that fits me well. Perhaps it's a busty girl thing? If it fits through the bust the rest of it is a tent... I don't know. I did find a chambray one recently that fits pretty well though. So maybe I can style it 3 ways! Either way, glad to see a link up! :) -AlexandraReplyDelete
Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things