Anyhow, since 2009, I've been working on seeing most of Ronnie's films and so far I've seen about 22 of his films -- thanks mostly to TCM since most of his films are really hard to find on DVD, or even VHS.
Some of my favorite films of his are, well...all of them! He was such a great actor, that I really love every acting roll that I've seen him in.
Of course, there are some films that I love more than others. Those are the following:
- Hong Kong (1952) Starring:: Ronald Reagan, Nigel Bruce, and Rhonda Fleming.
- Bedtime for Bonzo (1951) Starring:: Ronald Reagan
- Storm Warning (1951) Starring:: Ronald Reagan, Ginger Rogers, and Doris Day
- That Hagen Girl (1947) Starring:: Ronald Reagan and Shirley Temple.
- Desperate Journey (1942) Starring:: Ronald Reagan, Errol Flynn, Raymond Massey, Ronald Sinclair, Alan Hale, and Arthur Kennedy.
- The Angels Wash Their Faces (1939) Starring:: Ronald Reagan, Ann Sheridan, and The Dead End Kids.
- Million Dollar Baby (1941) Starring:: Ronald Reagan and Priscilla Lane.
- The Voice of the Turtle (1947) Starring:: Ronald Reagan, Eleanor Parker, and Eve Arden.
|The Voice of the Turtle |
If you ever want to see a film with a character who as all of my little quirks, be sure to check out the film, The Voice of the Turtle  -- as me & Eleanor Parker's character, Sally, are like two peas in a pod when it comes to our little quirks [the way we make our beds, talk to inanimate objects, don't want to hurt the feelings of things, how we clean when nervous & people are coming over, etc...].
What are some of your favorite Ronnie films?