Autumn will be upon as soon and with that comes fall fashion & boot wearing season. Ahh...I can't wait! My black fashion boots from Bass Shoe Outlet are on their last legs. When ever it rains, water leaks in and gets my feet wet -- not good. So in September I'm planning on buying myself some new boots. I love wearing them with skinny jeans, dresses, and skirts in the fall & winter. Since some of you might be looking for a new pair of boots, I thought I would share some of my favorites with y'all.
1) If you are looking for a nice quality fashion boots that is over-the-knee check out Steve Madden's Creation which is in a simple, yet timeless style.
2) I think my favorite boot for this fall is the Smithe by Steve Madden. This might be the boot I pick out to buy next month, as it looks just like what I'm looking for in a boot. Of course, once I go to the store I pick out a different style, as I want my boots to come up fairly high to my knees.
3) If you are looking for a cheaper boot that looks high-end, try out the Karrie tall boot at Target as they may be just the thing for you. Of course, they do look more like a traditional riding boot.
4) Perhaps a wedge bootie is more your style? This one from Target is kinda in the style of the popular wedge sneaker, but much cutter. When I first saw this bootie wedge, I thought it wasn't that cute but now I think it would be rather cute with a knit maxi skirt, jumper, and a chunky scarf.
5) If vintage/boho is more your style these Thundr-C combat boots from Steve Madden with lace detailing are simply darling! I've been eyeing them all summer, as they are so cute. Love them.
6) Then again, there is the basic combat boot in the classic cognac color -- which btw, is my favorite color for this style of boot. I think the black one looks way too harsh, but the grey one is cute girly! This combat boots is called Troopa and is once again from Steve Madden. What can I say? Steve Madden is like my favorite shoe designer.
Of course, if you are an equestrian rider and want some real riding boots there is always Mountain Horse for your boots. I had some include some boots for my horse riding readers out there.
What are your favorite boots for autumn?