- We are back home (as of Sunday evening) from PA and we had a blast at Vision Forum's HOA!
- I enter their costume contest with my 1940s swing dress, but alas I didn't make it to the next round. (that was nerve-racking, walking up onto the stage in front of all those people).
- We were able to meet up with some friends at the event that we haven't seen in awhile, which is always fun.
- Me & Gaby both want some 1940s swing dresses made out of cotton fabric sometime this summer now.
- I've mastered a 1940s inspired up-do. Yay! I'll try to do a video tutorial of it sometime, as I really want to do more tutorials like that on my channel.
- One of the downsides of the trip is, we got bed bugs at our hotel. So until we get the bed bugs under control at our house, posts & videos will be scarce for a bit. But I'm sure y'all understand. :)
- I want to thank everyone who tweeted, emailed, posted on G+ a happy birthday to me this past Friday! It was such fun to read them all. For those who don't know, I turned 23 on July 5th. Since we were gone on my birthday, we will be having my birthday dinner this weekend (either on Saturday or Sunday).
- Would any of you girls be interested in taking online sewing lessons from me? I would be charging for this class. If so, what would you like to learn in this class? How much would you be willing to pay for classes? Would you like live person-to-person video classes? Or would you like videos you could accesses at anytime (once you've paid)?