::The Rules for the Event::
- RSVP for the event below (to give me an idea on how many of you will join in).
- Pick out your 30 items for the event, and share them on your blog before April 14th. (Like this)
- Remix your 30 items for 30 days (or you could do 30 items, 30 outfits too).
- Try to not repeat your outfits during the challenge.
- Link up your outfit post daily here on Bramblewood Fashion. There will be a linky in each of my outfit posts. (You could do a weekly post, and share all the outfits you for the week in one post if that works better for your schedule.)
- Share about the event with others! You can take one of remix buttons below.
- ::Optional:: Decided if you are going to do the "no shopping" for clothes/shoes rule during the event. (Personally, I'll allow myself two shopping trips with friends only.)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in comments or email me! bramblewoodf (at) gmail (dot) com
You can count on Brigid and I joining in! Sounds like lots of fun :)
could we possibly group our daily outfit photos into posts, so that we aren't posting an outfit every single day?
Sure! That's fine, Charlotte. :) Btw, I'll be sending you an email sometime soon. :)Delete
I would love to be a part of this event. You can count me in:)ReplyDelete
I'm really considering joining...I've sen you and others do it before, and it looks fun! Just not sure if I will be able to post every day or not.ReplyDelete
I'm definitely going to participate! I will be using Polyvore to do all of my outfits and show the items I'm going to wear during the event, though. I hope that's ok! I won't be doing any shopping, except for possibly getting more jeans for my job. Other than that, NO SHOPPING! I can't wait for the event to start! Blessings to you,ReplyDelete
I'm definitely joining in! This'll be so much fun!ReplyDelete
I sooo want to do this!! I had so much fun last year during the 15x15 challenge. 30 days will be a little tougher, it's possible I might miss a few days. :-/ But I will certainly try my best! I'm glad you decided to do one again, I was curious and hoping you'd do one again. Yay!ReplyDelete
I won't put a no shopping rule for me though. Considering I need clothes so bad right now, if I find something I need I want to be able to buy it! :-)
Count me in! I probably won't do the no shopping rule just because I haven't bought all my summer clothes but if I do buy something I won't wear it until after the challenge.ReplyDelete
I am going to try... :)ReplyDelete
I have always loved watching you do these challenges. I wish I could join in with you; unfortunately I have several trips coming up and will not be able to blog during them. I can't wait to see your outfits though.ReplyDelete
I'm going to try to do this! Although it could be interesting given the current weather conditions! It's been 60+ deg and now it's SNOWING! Ah!ReplyDelete
A Modest Fashion Blog:
I would love to join in, but I'm not sure I could post everyday! And if I do I don't think I will have a no shopping rule because I really need new clothes, do to the fact that most of mine are too big for me now!ReplyDelete
Yes! I wanted to do this with another blogger before, but I got sick the first week and didn't feel like starting over from there. Glad to get a second chance! I won't do any shopping, either.ReplyDelete
I am going to do 30 for 30! I have never done it before! So excited!ReplyDelete
I hope it is not to late to join. I just found my camera cord today. but I took pictures of yesterday outfit.ReplyDelete
I'd love to join! Since you are already five days into the remix, I only chose 25 items. :)ReplyDelete
♥ ♥ ♥ CoverUpForChrist.Com