- Simplicity - Glasses offer perhaps the simplest solution to poor vision. A quick appointment with an eye doctor can help you to determine your prescription, and then all you need to do is pick out frames, and soon you'll have effective, convenient glasses to wear whenever you please throughout the day.
- Comfort - Glasses do not affect your eye physically, which means they do not affect your comfort in a direct way. The right pair will rest easily on your face, and you will get so used to them you hardly know they're there.
- Style - Glasses can also be stylistically beneficial, as a fashionable frame can be a wonderful accessory that you wouldn't otherwise have.
- Instability - If you lead a particularly active lifestyle, you may have issues with instability with your eyeglasses. For example, playing sports or frequently being on the move can be inconvenient for people who rely on glasses.
- Incomplete Vision - Some people with glasses complain about lens smudging or scratching, or a lack of peripheral vision clarity. Because of these potential issues, glasses may not offer the most complete, or widest range of vision.
- Lack Of Versatility - While glasses offer a new stylish accessory, they also limit you to relying on that accessory completely. Dependent on glasses for your vision, you can't ever go without them, or try a new frame simply to compliment your style.
- Replaceable - If you break or lose your glasses, they can be expensive and inconvenient to replace. With contact lenses, however, you will general have spare pairs on hand in the event that you lose or tear a contact.
- Complete Vision - As mentioned, glasses can hold you back due to smudging and peripheral gaps in vision. Contacts fit directly onto your eyes, and therefore offer a more complete range of vision without smudging or scratching.
- Versatility - With regard to style, contacts offer more versatility. You can go without glasses when you please, and if you want fashionable frames you can simply buy them with clear lenses, giving you nearly limitless options.
- Potential Discomfort - The main drawback to contacts is that some people find them uncomfortable. However, Acuvue contact lenses come in so many styles and varieties that the majority of people can find a comfortable option.