Hello everyone! Stella is having a huge blog party with tons of great prizes.
1. If you had to choose between living on a desert island or tropical rainforest for the rest of your life, which would you choose? I would live on a desert island. :)
2. What is your favorite music CD right now? Funnily enough, two CD's I don't own. I just listen to the clips on Itunes, Amazon, and YouTube all the time. The Young Victoria Soundtrack & Singing In The Rain Soundtrack.
3. If you were given the choice between wildflowers or roses - which would you pick? Wildflowers please.
4. How much do you like notebooks? Is it mild, or are you absolutely obsessed with them? I'm obsessed. I have so many of them, that I don't know where to put them all. :)
5. What is your biggest goal this winter? To learn how to quilt.
6. If you could change your hair however you wanted, what would you do? That it would look nice when it is long. And that the curl in my hair would be more curly.
7. Do you think Harry Potter is bad? I've never read the books or seen the movies, and have no desire to. As they are about things that Christians should avoid. See this blog post by Mr. Phillips of Vision Forum.
8. Why do you think pink is a girls' color? Did you know, that pink used to be a boys color and not a girl color. Like back in the 1700s. I don't know when the switch happened. Does anyone know?
9. Would you be up to singing a solo in front of a thousand people? No, thank you. I would faint. I have sung with a large group of people in front of a whole bunch of people. But, never solo.
10. What colors look best on you? Black, Burgundy, Navy Blue, Deep Rich Purple, Dark Brown, White.
11. If you had a different name, what would it be? Emma Rose. As I just love that name!
12. Do you like...
boots or sneakers? Boots. flats or heels? Heels. books or movies? Both. :) purple or pink? Purple. long hair or short hair? Both. a best friend or a group of friends? Group of friends. ice cream or cake? Ice cream. plaid or polka dots? Polka dots.