Monday, December 13, 2010
Vicki tagged me this Christmas tag and it looks like lots of fun. :) Thanks for tagging me, Vicki!
The Christmas Quiz
1. What is your one favorite dish to see on the table at Christmas dinner?
Strawberry Pretzel Jello Salad. So good.
2. Do you have a Nativity scene or a creche? How many pieces does it have?
We use to have a Nativity scene. But it broke. How sad.
3. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
I have three. It's a Wonderful Life, the Home Alone series, and Charlie Brown Christmas.
4. If you and your family could spend this Christmas in another country, where would you go?
I would love to visit Bethlehem for Christmas. Though, Germany would be fun too!
5. Does your grandmother usually knit you something for Christmas, or does she give you something different -- say, a Wii?
I don't have a Grandmother.
6. Have you ever gone out of the house wearing a reindeer headband? What about a Santa hat?
Not that I can remember.
7. Do you usually make or buy your Christmas gifts?
Buy. Though sometimes I will do both. :)
8. When do you set up your Christmas decorations? When do you take them down?
We put them up the day after Thanksgiving. Then take them down New Years day.
9. What kind of activities does your church usually have at Christmas?
We have a Christmas program the weekend, or Sunday evening before Christmas.
10. Did you ever believe in Santa Claus as a child?
No, not really.
11. Which of the Gospels gives your favorite account of the Christmas story?
12. Have you ever acted in a Christmas pageant? What part did you play?
Once our family put on a Christmas play. I was Mary.
13. Do you buy Christmas presents for your pets?
Yes, we did when we had a yellow lab.
14. What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
The Annual Sibling Christmas Eve Campout.
Amanda @ AmandaBeth Online
Natasha @ What I Wear, What I Do And Why I Did It
Polka Dot @ Life is too Short Not to Wear Red Shoes
Anna @ Ooooh la la!
Amber @ Mrs. Amber Apple