Today is the start of the week long fun event, Anne of Green Gables Fashion Week! I am so excited to be hosting my very first event! After participating in all of AmandaBeth Online's events and several other others, hosted by various bloggers, I decided it was high time I hosted one myself!
Through out the event, I will have a Mr. Linky at the end of all of my posts, and a link to our group flickr for those without a blog. And to let you know, Gabrielle and I will both be posting this week, but only my post will have Mr. Linky in them. I thought I should clarify this so there isn't any confusion through out the week. =)
Remember, you don't have to do just fashion posts. Here is a refresher on all of the different categories you can do posts on through out the week.
- Modern Anne (Wear what Anne might wear today.) [For ideas look at this post, this post, this post, and this post.] =)
- Costumes of Anne (Show off those costumes/dresses/skirts/you name it that were inspired by the movies, or books.)
- Crafty Anne (Make something for the event that is inspired by Anne.)
- How Anne Has Effected Your Life. (Write a blog post on how Anne has effected your life.)
- Drama Club - (Write a story or poem, sing a song, create a play or movie, paint/draw a picture about Anne. Go all out and have fun!)
And please remember, when linking up your post each day in Mr. Linky do a direct link to your post, NOT your blog.