We have been given a blog award and tag by Erin at High Heels and Pencil Skirts (love that blog name).
First off, the "One Lovely Blog Award," and we will pass on the award to anyone who has not received this award yet. =)
Now for the "Beautiful Blogger Award" I am to post seven random things about myself. =)
1. I have been sewing historical costumes since 2006.
2. While I have been sewing modern clothing since 2007, or '08.
3. My mom taught me the basics of sewing and how to use a sewing machine.
4. I taught myself to sew clothing & costumes by reading books, and researching the internet.
5. I was born in Long Beach, CA.
6. I have lived in four states and between 10-12 houses/condos/apartments in my life so far.
7. I love to travel!!
And once again I will tag anyone who wants it. =)
Post a Comment
Hi! Do leave a comment for we love to hear from our readers. We do read every comment, but sometimes we don't have time to reply right away to your question.
Please, no spam. And if you use the Anonymous setting please use your name, or internet nickname. Thank you!
Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it all. Just keep it to yourself. I don't want arguments to start, or have feelings hurt. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful.
~Ashley & Gabrielle