I thought it would be fun to do a little how to for valentines. Of course, you don't have to use hearts every time you do this. You can do any shape you want! You could even use letters or numbers to spell a message. :D
1. Find a solid t-shirt. I'm just using a black one that I had in the back of my closet.
2. Decided what you want on the front of the shirt. I'll be using a heart.
3. Draw the shape on a piece of paper and cut out. This will be your pattern.
4. Find some fabric for your shape. I used some fabric I had leftover from my valentines dress.
5. Pin shape to your fabric. Cut.
6. Pull your shirt on the ironing board.
7. Cut out matching hearts out of "Paper Backed Adhesive Web Sheet". Apply webbing to the hearts with the iron.
8. Decided on where you want the heart placed.
9. Tear away the paper back.
10. Turn over the heart, the side with adhesive should face the shirt. Make sure that the adhesive doesn't face the iron, because it will stick leaving you with a mess! :O Press.
11. Repeat if you want more.
12. Now, you are going to want to do a simple stitch, either by hand or machine, around the edges of the hearts. This will make sure that the hearts don't move.
13. And then you are done! :)
If you have any questions, just ask! :)