Here is a step-by-step on how to recreate Maid Marian's nightwatchman mask for yourself.
1. Study the picture of Marian’s mask to get a feel on the shape and fit. Draw the mask on paper in any size. This is to get more of feel on how the curves are and work.
2. Measure your head from the front of your ear to the front of your other ear, horizontally.
3. Next measure from the middle of your forehead to just above the tip of your nose.
4. Take these measurements and draw the mask again, on regular paper, using your measurements for how long and wide the mask will have to be to fit you.
5. Cut out the pattern. Pin to what ever kind of fabric you want the mask made out of. Cut.
6. Finish the edges of the mask using either a serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine.
7. Cut out two lengths of ribbon that will be long enough to tie in the back of you head. Attach ribbon at corners of the mask.
8. Try the mask on to find out where your eye holes will be. Cut out the holes, once you removed mask from face. Finish the eye-hole edges with a zigzag stitch, and you are finished!
I hope this helpful! If it is not helpful, let me know and I’ll try to help you out.